Nature Folk Wellness Studio, located in Downtown Dartmouth, is dedicated to women’s physical and emotional well-being. Made up of a collective of holistic practitioners, dedicated to helping clients find balance and healing, creating and maintaining a space that fosters intuitive self-care.
The owners of the studio, Ashley and Anna, are dedicated to creating a supportive work space, in which the practitioners are able to maintain the same state of balance and well-being, as their clients.
- Certified Massage Therapist to provide therapeutic massage through a variety of trained modalities • Maintain service rooms to standards. All supplies provided.
- Full time position available
- Must be registered with the College of Massage Therapists • Proof of liability insurance • Knowledge of various modalities (pre-natal, lymphatic drainage, cupping. ect.) considered an asset.
- Dedicated to continued learning
- Interest in holistic health and wellness; empowering clients to take control of their health and assisting them on their journey to intuitive self-care • Comfortable describing the benefits of regular infrared sauna use and prescribing it as a pre- massage ritual • Excellent communication skills • Openness to being an integral part of a growing small business • A willingness to provide input and feedback on studio’s offerings, based on individual skill-set !and passions
- A positive and supportive work environment • Monetary bonuses • Team member discounts • Aesthetically-inspiring work environment • Clear schedule of raises • All supplies are provided • Flexible schedules • Health benefit eligibility • Full desk coverage
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com