Advanced Fascial Approaches: Head, Neck, & Jaw
November 3 @ 9:00 am - November 4 @ 5:00 pm$450.00
It is absolutely incredible how our bodies are constantly trying to correct our alignment but in doing so we end up with so many muscle imbalances leading to increased tension and poor posture. When the fascia and musculature of our upper body and neck region become tight, from postural strains or injuries, it can create pain and tension in our anterior, lateral or posterior neck regions as well as pain and dysfunction at our temporomandibular joints.
Please join me in exploring how to assess and treat this area using fascial techniques and exercises to bring about decreased tension, pain and dysfunction, while restoring alignment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to assess for head, neck and jaw imbalances
• The relationships that the muscles of the upper body and pelvis region have with each other and their role in imbalances of the head, neck and jaw
• How to address the fascial tension of the anterior and posterior upper body, as well as the head, neck and jaw.
• How to put an effective treatment plan together to treat the head, neck and jaw region and surrounding tissue
• Hands on techniques and practice to treat the head, neck and jaw region
• Stretches to isolate specific muscles and their matching fascia
Peter Stuart has been a massage therapist and educator since 1993, specializing in myofascial release within patient-centred therapy, treatment of chronic pain conditions, and transformation from the negative effects of trauma. He is the founder and lead instructor for Stuart Therapies & Seminars Inc.
2018 Dates: February 10 & 11, Halifax, NS
April 21 & 22, Cambridge, ON
November 3 & 4, Halifax, NS (ADVANCED HNJ, $450)
Time: 9am – 5pm
CEUs: 7 MTANS; 14 Cat A PEIMTA; 7 Cat A CMTNL; 6.5 CMTNB
Investment: $400 (includes HST)
To register, or for more information: