Elmsdale Integrated Health Services is looking for a Massage Therapist to join our team!
Our Registered Massage Therapists are an important part of our collaborative healthcare team who provide outstanding care to our patients. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinics are busy, yet our team brings energy and fun to the clinic every day.
We offer our massage therapists the flexibility of choosing to be compensated as a percentage-based split fee Contractor or Employee.
This unique Employee Compensation Package includes:
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Vacation Pay and Stat Holiday Pay – your pay continues while taking time off!
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) & Staff Discounts
- Allowance for Professional Development and training to meet your CEU goals
- Take advantage of maternity/parental benefits
Other support that we provide to our RMT’s:
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- On-site linen and laundry available, all supplies provided
- Access to a professional, interdisciplinary team with an abundance of cross-referrals from existing Physiotherapist and other clinicians
What you need to have:
- Registered and in good standing with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
pt Health’s goal is to make a difference in the lives of every single patient who comes to our clinics. We treat a huge variety of injuries, commit to helping patients manage chronic conditions, and make sure they’re ready to tackle their next adventure! We never stop learning new techniques or working together to improve patient outcomes.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified