Registered Massage Therapist needed for a busy multi-disciplinary Health Centre in the heart of Larry Uteck – Sound Chiropractic and Health Sciences Centre. Currently Sound has one full-time massage therapist booking one month out. We are seeking a second massage therapist to keep up with demand and to ensure our patients continue to receive timely care from our practice.
Larry Uteck is thriving with a great referral base of new patients from the other multi-disciplinary health care providers. Currently looking for a part time massage therapist for 15 – 25 hours with a combination of mornings and evenings.
The current Sound Chiropractic team consists of two Doctors of Chiropractic, a Doctor of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese medicine, and a full-time Registered Massage Therapist.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about helping patients achieve optimal health and well-being as well as have experience with various myofascial release techniques.
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you will:
• Follow assessments, and treat clients who are referred directly for massage therapy
• Contribute to a team that provides massage therapy to clients as part of their overall rehabilitation
• Communicate goals and expectations of the treatment to the clients and the rest of the treatment team
• Maintain records of massage therapy assessments and treatment notes
To take on the role of Registered Massage Therapist, you must:
• Therapist who is a member in good standing with either MTWPAM or MTANS
• Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Be able to facilitate our clients’ needs by exceeding their expectations
• Experience with a variety of techniques is an asset
ABOUT SOUND CHIROPRACTIC:
Sound Chiropractic & Health Sciences Centre is a health care company focused on pain relief and promoting wellness in the greater Halifax and Bedford area.
At Sound Chiropractic, we assess each client for their unique, individual needs. We provide Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage Therapy. Together, we design a thorough plan, so your pain goes away and stays away. Our chiropractic team, led by Dr. Kaitlyn Pellerine, has years of clinical experience helping people just like you on their journey to health and wellness.
We are located at 620 Nine Mile Drive, Unit 205, on the corner of Larry Uteck Blvd and Nine Mile Drive. That being said, we have clients that come from Halifax, Dartmouth and across other regions of Nova Scotia.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable based on skills
Location: Halifax, NS
Submit your Resume & Cover letter to:
Dr. Kaitlyn Pellerine
Owner & Chiropractor