Sogo Body Therapy is an established business (circa 2004) in Lower Sackville’s main street – Sackville Drive! We are looking to build a ‘dream team’ of therapists who want to be a part of a dynamic, fun, holistic healing hub. Our space has a luxurious atmosphere while taking a therapeutic approach to wellness. Our 2 RMT’s cannot keep up with the demand of our current client load.
Sogo provides fully furnished treatment rooms, massage therapy linens, laundry on site and reception. Therapists must be able to work some evenings and/or weekends. We offer a variety of incentives such as contributing towards CEU’s, and offer a healthy commission structure.
We welcome both experienced and new graduates to apply asap.
We want to meet you if you feel you are:
· A true team player, embracing the Sogo culture and community concept.
· Open to training and becoming a more dynamic therapist and individual.
· Are motivated, responsible, and independent.
· Looks forward to helping people have a healthier quality of life.
· Enjoys their work and likes to laugh!
Our culture at Sogo as a whole is to be:
· Personable & Kind
· Passionate & Compassionate
· Skilled & knowledgeable
· Confident & Organized
· Honest & Ambitious
Our beautiful brick building faces Sackville Dr. which enhances our public exposure opportunity and attracts new clientele consistently. We are 2 minutes from the Bedford exit. If you feel this type of environment resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best!
Owner | Therapist | Practitioner