- This event has passed.
CST Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube” (BE1)
March 22 @ 8:00 am - March 24 @ 5:00 pm$498
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Instructor: Gary Keeling, BPE, BSc (PT), CSTA-CP
Phone: 603-948-2820 Email: email@example.com
In this three-day class the craniosacral system is introduced in basic detail, including anatomy, physiology and method, with particular focus on the intraspinal membranes and the sacrum.
– the osteopathic origins of this gentle modality
– palpation by anatomical location
– perception of the craniosacral rhythm
– knowledge and delivery of manual CST techniques
– characteristics of energy and intention
– physiology of tissue release
– treatment rationale
– professional ethics
– clinical applications and implementation
The attending student will be able to immediately apply basic CST methods to their practice that facilitate therapeutic change in the fascia of the body and the peripheral nervous system. No pre-requisite.
Approved by MTANS for 10 Primary Units and by CMTNB for 9.5 Category A CEUs.
Register Online, Learn More: