CST Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube” (BE1)
February 15 @ 2:00 pm - February 17 @ 5:00 pm$498
February 15-17 – CST Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube” (BE1) – ACTM, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada – Instructor: Gary Keeling, BPE, BSc (PT), CSTA-CP. $498 (U.S.) Phone: 603-948-2820 Email: email@example.com
Friday: 2pm-8pm and Saturday and Sunday: 9am-5pm
In this three-day class the craniosacral system is introduced in basic detail, including anatomy, physiology and method, with particular focus on the intraspinal membranes and the sacrum.
– the osteopathic origins of this gentle modality
– palpation by anatomical location
– perception of the craniosacral rhythm
– knowledge and delivery of manual CST techniques
– characteristics of energy and intention
– physiology of tissue release
– treatment rationale
– professional ethics
– clinical applications and implementation
The attending student will be able to immediately apply basic CST methods to their practice that facilitate therapeutic change in the fascia of the body and the peripheral nervous system. No pre-requisite.
Approved by MTANS for 7.5 Primary Units and by CMTNB for 9.5 Category A CEUs.
Register Online, Learn More: